Help and Advice: 01782 286046
BTEC Extended Diploma in Hospitality – Level 3
The aim of this qualification is to prepare learners who currently work in a supervisory role within hospitality. You will learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands. As well as learning about the employment area you have chosen, you develop the skills you need to start or progress your career.
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Hospitality consists of four mandatory units plus optional units.
Guided Learning Hours (GLH) – 1080 hours (Diploma)
Examples of this are on-the-job work experience, 1-2-1 learning and group teaching.
- The Hospitality Industry
- Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Providing Customer Service in Hospitality
- Financial Control in Hospitality
Examples of Optional Units
- Supervisory Skills in the Hospitality Industry
- Food and Drink Service
- Alcoholic Beverage Service
- Food Service Organisation
You must already be in the hospitality industry and be able to demonstrate ability equivalent or exceeding Level 2 English, Mathematics and ICT.