Help and Advice: 01782 286046
Level 3 Information, Advice & Guidance
These qualifications are suitable for those working directly with clients in organisations providing advice and guidance services.
The course consists of:
- Four mandatory units
- Three optional units to the value of 9 credits
- Establish communication with clients for advice and guidance
- Support clients to make use of the advice and guidance service
- Review own contribution to the service
- Understand the importance of legislation and procedures
Examples of Optional Units
- Develop interactions with advice and guidance clients
- Liaise with other services
- Enable advice and guidance clients to access referral opportunities
Methods of Recording Study
Your qualification will be completed via e-portfolio with interactive learning.
Those seeking to undertake this qualification must be able to demonstrate ability equivalent to or exceeding level 2 in English, Mathematics and ICT.
The qualification requires the development of underpinning knowledge (theory) and observation in the workplace to demonstrate competence. You will complete the mandatory units (12 credits) and a selection of optional units to achieve the minimum 21 credit requirements.
Guided Learning Hours
132-144 hours. Examples of this are on-the-job work experience, 1-2-1 learning and group teaching
6- 12 months dependent upon your role.
Follow on Courses
- Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance